Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, you may not access the Website.
The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Smart Tree Removal Brisbane and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Our Website allows you to post, link, store, share, and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“User Content”). You are responsible for the User Content that you post on or through the Website, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting User Content on or through the Website, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such User Content on and through the Website. You retain any and all of your rights to any User Content you submit, post, or display on or through the Website, and you are responsible for protecting those rights.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Smart Tree Removal Brisbane, a Smart Tree Removal Brisbane employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or usernames associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Smart Tree Removal Brisbane or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account and access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach these Terms.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of [Insert State/Country], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Website after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Website.
By accessing and using our website and services, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smart Tree Removal Brisbane
Address: 42/ 66 Eagle Street. Brisbane QLD 4000
Phone: 07 3113 9133
Hours: Monday to Saturday 9am – 5.30pm and Saturday – Sunday closed